And not just here, many homes in the south eastern part of the U.S. were hit by tornadoes in a short period of time. Mostly likely heathen that were were affected but Israelites would have been to.
- Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
A time of great calamity we are just beginning to experience now.
- Pro 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
- Pro 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
- Pro 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
- Pro 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
- Pro 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
- Pro 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
- Pro 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
- Pro 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
The 2/3rds of the nation of Israel that ignored the call of the prophets to turn back their heritage will eventually call on the name of the Most High (Yahawah) due to their great distress, but by then it will be too late.
- Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
- Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Trees were brought down and multiple homes were damaged as strong winds and heavy rain pounded Murray County on Easter and overnight. A tornado claimed the lives of seven people in one community near Chatsworth, Georgia.