Count Saint Germain and Pythagoras were two Israelites that cultivated extraordinary spiritual powers. As with most extraordinary alchemists, scholars, poets, musicians, etc. of antiquity you need to ignore the false images and false histories the Edomites have propped up surrounding them (to make them appear as Edomites). After reading enough literary references, descriptions, histories, etc. about them, it becomes clear what stock their spirit is and typically, you will find a reference to their melanated skin (brown in apperance), which conferers greater mental, spiritual and physical abilities to those without.
The two audiobooks linked below “fill in the blanks” about certain processes for growing and utilizing spiritual powers, on the right hand side. That being said, there is nothing hidden or secret about these works that the Bible does not already cover.
Spiritual powers come from obedience to Yahawah in the name of Yahawashi. Obedience in this way, produces fruits of the spirit, Galatians breaks it down further:
- Galatians 5:16 | This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. […] 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
*Advanced topic disclaimer* While the books below describe and additional perspective as to the steps in cultivating fruits of the spirit (spiritual power), there is bad information contained within as well. These are “channeled” works which means they are not primary sources in the sense that “channeled” usually means “inspired by a a demonic source.” This phenomenon is similar to how the nation of Edom operates in the modern day–they will at times tell the truth, but for the sole purpose of slipping in lies, with the end result of making worse off if you believe everything presented.
It is better therefore, to think of the audiobooks below as you would a movie, news article or other media created by Edom.
When in doubt test everything by the scriptures and pray for discernment.
- AUDIOBOOK: The Real Lessons of Pythagoras! Great Spiritual Master of the Past
- AUDIOBOOK: The “I AM” Discourses of St Germain, 1-33 Complete
As a final note, supposing this aspect took place, any sightings or interactions with so-called ascended masters are nothing more than spiritual demons, masquerading as angels of lights. In most instances the channeler knowns (but hides the fact) in other cases the channeler is unaware.
- 2 Corinthians 11:14 | And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
- Job 1:7 | And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
- 2 Chronicles 18:21 | And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
All spirits of men, women and children go to Yahawah upon death, they do not roam earth like demons do.
- 1 Peter 5:8 | Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- Ecclesiastes 3:20 | All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. 21Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
- Ecclesiastes 12:7 | Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.