Dan meaning “a judge” was the 5th son of Jacob, the 1st of Bilhah, Rachel’s handmaid. In short, the Tribe of Dan was done away with. There is not 13th tribe of the Israelites off somewhere. It no longer exists in the flesh and the spirits of the Tribe of Dan were mingled amongst (being absorbed into and became a part of) the remaining 12 Tribes.
According to the prophecy & blessings of our forefather Israel/Jacob.
- Gen 49:16 | Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
Either way, those spirits still exist but they are of whatever Tribe of Israel Yahawah mingled them into. This occurred sometime after the Northern and Southern Kingdom split and were taken into captivity. Before our Kingdom of old separated, Moses spoke to the nation of Israel, including the Tribe of Dan at the time and sets forth the men of Dan’s future as a kings, priests and judges:
- Exo 19:6 | And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Speaking as a man and of my own conjecture, Jacob also seems to suggest that the mingled spirits who were formerly of Dan would cause trouble amongst whatever tribe they are in. The “meat” of this prophecy likely already happened as the notorious in fighting that befell our Kingdom after the death of Solomon. Also, in the manifold wisdom of Yahawah, this could also apply to the role these spirts play with the enemies of Israel, specifically Edom.
- Gen 49:17 | Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
The Tribe of Dan is not prophesied to be present in the Kingdom of Heaven because they had already been mingled amongst the other tribes, their spirits passing to whichever tribe(s) Yahawah willed. Speaking as a man, my conjecture is that those spirits most likely went to the Tribe of Judah, followed by the Southern Kingdom as a whole, based on names like Danish/Denmark (which the Edomites genocided the inhabitants and stole the identify if the Israelites there, as Edomites are known and prophesied to do throughout history). Dan also shared a border with both Judah and Benjamin. Regardless, there will only be 12 tribes when Yahawashi establishes the Kingdom of Heaven in the near future.
- Rev 7:4 | And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
- Mat 19:2 | And YAHWASHI said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
The main place of oppression of the Israelites are the Americas, where we are all mixed togethers, particularly in the ghettos of the United States, daughter of mystery Babylon. To be doubly clear, the Tribe of Dan is not a general group of people in any generalized area.
For example, the Tribe of Dan is not the modern-day Polynesians which are a Japhetic people that the Edomites genocided and assumed their identify in the Mediterranean/Black Sea Board (Minoans, Etruscans, Kharzas, original founders of Rome, etc.).
Neither is the Tribe of Dan the Edomites who call themselves Irish, although there are many Irish that are in fact Israelites. Ireland was originally a kingdom establish by the Tribes of the Southern Kingdom (Judah, Benjamin, Levi). Dublin for instance, means black and is a reference to the skin color of the inhabitants. The more you study the true history that has been hidden by Edom, similar nomenclatures come up whichdescribe the skin color of our ancetors like the term Moors or swarthy.
- Jas 1:1 | James, a servant of God and of the Lord YAHAWASHI, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
- Jeremiah 50:33 | Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
There is no squirming into the covenant by the heathen nations because of their misunderstanding about the Tribe of Dan. As it is written, the Most High Yahawah esteems the entirely of all heathen as next to nothing and set a division between the spirit of the heathen and the spirits of the Israelites that can not be crossed.
- Amos 3:7 | Surely the Lord YAHAWAH will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
- 2 Esdras 6:56 | As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel. 57And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us. 58But we thy people, whom thou hast called thy firstborn, thy only begotten, and thy fervent lover, are given into their hands. 59If the world now be made for our sakes, why do we not possess an inheritance with the world? how long shall this endure?
- Isaiah 40:15 | Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing. 16And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering. 17All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
- Luke 16:26 | And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
- Psalms 2:8 | Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Samson, for example, whether he is alive in a reincarnation today or not, will be in the Kingdom of Heaven as a king, priest and judge in one of the 12 Tribes of Israel.
- Judges 13:2 | And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not. 24 And the woman bare a son, and called his name Samson: and the child grew, and the LORD blessed him. 25 And the Spirit of the LORD began to move him at times in the camp of Dan between Zorah and Eshtaol.
In the Kingdom of Heaven:
- Luk 22:30 | That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
- Rev 21:12 | And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Why did this happen? When the Most High wills it, any given man of the Lord will have the answer revealed unto him.
- Proverbs 3:5 | Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- Isaiah 55:8 | For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
- Ecclesiasticus 3:21 | Seek not out things that are too hard for thee, neither search the things that are above thy strength.
- Matthew 16:17 | And YAHWASHI answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.