- Ephesians 6:12 | For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Check out the videos below, a lot of great information there and some is I disagree with, but, if you can discern good, there is a lot of deep insights about the hidden demonic spirits involved in narcissism. While her focus is very specific it applies perfectly well on larger scale like with the nation of Edom vs our nation of Yasharahla (Israel) or, more importantly, the Ministers of Death vs the Ministers of the New Covenant in our nation today (see article on Fractual Universe).
- Narcissism is a spiritual war here’s how to defeat it
- The narcissist chooses to be possessed,possess you & disconnect you from your spiritual truth
- The narcissistic smirk – have you seen it?
- How the narcissist gets protected by your karma & you start receiving theirs
- As soon as you smell a rat you’re probably right – the narcissist always shows you who they are
- Dealing with narcissistic family members
As counter-intuitive it sounds, the best way to deal with a narcissist is you realize you are a narcissist yourself and repent from your behavior. through extended contemplation and meditation in private, alone.
- Psalms 119:15 | I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
You can only be “victimized” by the same type of wicked energy you put out in this current life or previous ones. It takes a mature soul to understand this point–no affliction or evil a man (or woman) receives is ever “random”–that is a completely false reality that Esau has pushed on the masses through various forms of media (starting first and foremost with the cartoons you watched at a young age).
- Job 4:7 | Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Your afflictions are a reflection of your past behavior you need to repent from (speaking from experience) another way to think about it is chastisement from Yahawah for your correction. Fasting, which can be a form of repentance, can pull these demons off you as well depending on the length of the fast (dry fasting being the most effective) and strength/size of the stronghold.
repent (v.) Source: etymonline.com
c. 1300, repenten, “be grieved over one’s past and seek forgiveness; feel such regret for sins, crimes, or omissions as produces amendment of life,” from Old French repentir (11c.), from re-, here perhaps used as an intensive prefix, “very much” (see re-), + Vulgar Latin *penitire “to regret,” from Latin poenitire “make sorry,” from poena (see penal).
The distinction between regret (q.v.) and repent is made in many modern languages, but is absent in older periods. To repent is to regret so deeply as to change the mind or course of conduct in consequence and develop new mental and spiritual habits. Also from c. 1300 in Middle English and after in an impersonal reflexive sense, especially as (it) repenteth (me, him, etc.).
- Hebrews 12:11 | Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
- Psalms 51:17 | The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
If there is a repeating pattern in your life it is likely wickedness in a previous life that is still unrepented for.