- Romans 7:6 | But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
- Romans 8:2 | For the law of the Spirit of life in YAHAWASHI HA MASHIYACH hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
The ministration of death are the teachers of the Old Covenant, the ministration of the spirit (life) are the teachers of the New Covenant.
- 2 Corinthians 3:7 | But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the SONS of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 8How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. 11There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
- Luke 11:46 | And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. 47Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. 48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. 49Therefore also said the wisdom of YAHAWAH, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute: 50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
The ministers of death (the Old Covenant) of our nation today are the “1West” Hebrew Isrealite groups in America starting with GMS (Great Millstone), IUIC (Israelites United In Christ), ISUPK (Israelite School Of Universal And Practical Knowledge), Sicarii, etc.
As it is written, they themeslves unable to receive the word of Yahawah & Yahawashi and enter into the New Covenant themselves, attempt to prevent other men from doing so.
- Matthew 23:13 | But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
- John 12:48 | He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.