Earthquakes in divers places signify the return of Yahawashi, the Messiah, and the end of the world as we know it, that is to say the Edomite (referred to as “Esau” in 2 Esd 6:9) captivity of the Israelites (Jacob).
King James Bible:
- Mat 24:3 | And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
- Mat 24:4 | And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- Mat 24:5 | For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- Mat 24:6 | And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- Mat 24:7 | For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- Mat 24:8 | All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 2 Esd 6:9 | For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
Strong Aftershock Follows Magnitude 7.5 Quake Off New Caledonia | Aljazeera
A new magnitude 6.6 quake followed a shallow and powerful tremor earlier on Wednesday that triggered a tsunami alert.
A powerful aftershock hit off New Caledonia on Wednesday just hours after a magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck the Pacific region, which triggered a tsunami warning, authorities said.
The US Geological Survey said the new earthquake measured 6.6, downgrading it from an initial measurement of 7.0.
Earlier on Wednesday, a shallow and powerful magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck off the east coast of New Caledonia, with the epicentre reported some 300 kilometres east of Noumea.
The undersea quake was only 10km deep and about 155km east-southeast of the Loyalty Islands off New Caledonia’s east coast. Earthquakes are generally more destructive when the epicentre is near the surface.
There were no immediate reports of damage from the two quakes.
Following the first major tremor, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre said that tsunami waves had been “observed” in the region but did not say where.
According to AP, a tsunami warning was also raised as far as Fiji.
Read More @ Aljazeera