At the link below is an example of an Israelite that looks like an Edomite–he gets some things wrong and some things right in the video. The irony is he doesn’t seem to realize he is an Israelite.
Simply looking like an Edomite (or any heathen nation) and speaking some truth and/or acknowledging who the Israelites are, in no way makes someone an Israelite. You can really only determine it through the spirit that is in them. The spirit (and thus nationality) of any man, woman or child comes from the seed of his/her father.
- Romans 8:16 | The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
ARTICLE: Who Are The Edomites Today?
ARTICLE: Leperous (white) Hand of Moses
Being an Israelite is not a “free pass” on judgement day into the Kingdom, for there is a division between the Elect and wicked 2/3rds of our nation.
- Romans 9:6 | Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
- Zechariah 13:8 | And it shall come to passe, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off, and die, but the third shall be left therein.
- Proverbs 1:25 | 25But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
There are also plenty of Edomites that look like Israelites, tares hidden amongst the wheat.
- Matthew 13:25 | But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.