- Jeremiah 23:16 | Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
- Deuteronomy 18:22 | When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
- Ecclesiastes 1:9 | The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
As it is written, the House of Saul was raised up first, before the House Of David. We are seeing this play out again in the End Times, according to prophecy.
These are the Israelite men and groups screaming on the street corner, constantly cursing and throwing out death threats lightly, constantly implying they are the gatekeepers to faith-proclaiming their groups to have the 100% truth, allegedly performing strange oaths which state a man (now dead) named Masha to have been King David, etc. and on and on.
These groups are run by so-called “elders” who put on an image of being righteous but the opposite in private – he mentions in the video around the 10 minute mark that the leadership of GMS (Great Millstone) is in league with Vocab Malone behind the scenes and it honestly it starts to make sense when you have been following the history for a while. Yash Qaraah had mentioned something similar regarding Great Millstone a while back as well which kind of first clued into the fact that something was deeply off.
Although you will have some sincere brethren which are among these groups (and they are in the minority) all of the toxic behavior and the men/camps that produce it will be swept clean out of the way for the House of David to grow in stature and strength. The days of the nasty Israelites screaming death threats on the street corner or screaming obscenities on Youtube are coming to an end–no one needs to act this way to be a Hebrew Israelite, in fact it is the opposite.
- Amos 9:11 | In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
To be clear, the House of David and the Elect are now under the new covenant through their faith in Yahawashi.
It doesn’t matter how long someone has been in the truth or how well they know breakdowns. Speaking about prophecies and knowing breakdowns like the back of your hand, does not make a man a prophet nor righteous. The hateful, prophet killing pharisees of the past were experts in our laws and those same spirits are all back today, running the various Israelite camps. But despite being first called back to the truth, they will very be ranked last among men in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Matthew 20:16 | So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
- Titus 1:13 | This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
The House of David believe we are covered under the New Covenant now through our faith in Yawashi’s blood. Upon believeing, we receive grace, forgiveness of our sins, and we receive the Holy Spirit to be taught of the Holy Spirit.
- 1 John 2:20 | But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
- 1 John 2:27 | But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
- Galatians 3:24 | Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto YAHAWASHI, that we might be justified by faith. 25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26For ye are all the SONS of YAHAWAH by faith in YAHAWASHI HA MASHIYACH.
- John 14:26 | But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- Galatians 1:11 | But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of YAHAWWSHI.
As it is written, even now, despite their knowledge of the scriptures, their spirits ultimately rank lower than a newcomer to the truth, one that that may not t even look like an Israelite. Either the Holy Spirit is dealing with them or not–their behaviors, actions, physical appearance, etc. are all good (but not necessarily perfect) barometers of that.
- Philippians 1:14 | Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 17But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
- Titus 1:10 | For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: 11Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake. 12One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
- Titus 1:16 | They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Lest any one forget, Yahawah raised up the wicked House of Saul first and through their fall the House of David grew.